MJD Training is a leading provider of nationally recognised, certified courses in First Aid, Manual Handling, Moving & Handling, Fire Safety, Health & Safety and Safety/Physical Intervention.
Our aim is to provide training and advice so that staff can work in a safe and positive environment.
Our trainers are based in Stamford, Lincolnshire, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, and Poole, Dorset. We are prepared to travel to offer our excellent service.
Our First Aid courses are OFQUAL approved. Our Paediatric First Aid courses are recognised by OFSTED, and are a necessity for all people that work with or care for children. MJD is on Lincolnshire’s Birth to Five, and Peterborough’s Early Years registers as an approved provider of First Aid.
We deliver flexible courses with our highly trained, experienced and professional trainers, ensuring that you and your staff get only the best service that can be provided.
MJD have delivered courses in clients homes, First Aid to Students and staff in schools. We have also delivered First Aid as part of the Duke of Edinburgh awards, and also First Aid courses to teenagers who are wanting to undertake babysitting duties.
Courses offered include:
- 3 Day First Aid at Work, Level 3
- 2 Day First Aid at Work Refresher Level 3
- 1 Day Emergency First Aid at Work
- 3 Hour Emergency First Aid
- First Aid towards the Duke of Edinburgh Awards.
- First Aid for care workers
- 2 Day Paediatric First Aid, Level 3 Recognised by OFSTED
- First Aid for those who work/care for children and young people.
- Manual Handling / Safe Lifting
- Safety / physical Intervention
- Keeping Loan workers safe.
- Food Hygiene
MJD Training can provide courses to suit your needs. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
‘Best training to date. Excellent delivery making learning enjoyable and relevant’.
B.Regis (Stamford College)