Rotherham, South Yorkshire S60 2NX
Level 3 First Aid at Work Course
Darren is teaching the three day, level 3 First Aid at Work course to the staff at Larchwood Care, in Rotherham.
This qualification is valid for three years, and is nationally recognised OFQUAL accredited.
The course syllabus is split into two units.
Topics covered include:
Legalities, responsibilities and reporting • Resuscitation • Assessment of the situation
• Dealing with an unresponsive casualty • Bandaging • Shock (including Anaphylaxis)
• Fractures and spinal injuries • Heart attacks • Choking
• Control of bleeding • Head injuries • Eye injuries
• Poisoning • Chest injuries • Sprains and strains
• Burns • Asthma • Diabetes
• Epilepsy • Stroke
Summative practical assessment is on going by the instructor each day, along with a written assessment on each day. A three year Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (Level 6 in Scotland) will be issued to the learner, subject to successful assessment. No external assessors are required.
MJD Training can deliver courses on your site, at competitive rates. Call now for further information.