Two day Level 3 Paediatric First Aid Course at the Mulberry Bush Children’s Nursery, Stamford. 8th & 9th April 2015
Darren taught the two day Level 3 Paediatric First Aid course to the staff and guests at the Mulberrybush Children’s Nursery, Stamford.
This two day course is aimed at people that work with or care for children.
The qualification is valid for 3 years and is recognised by OFSTED.
Over the two days the delegates covered the following topics:
• Responsibilities and reporting • Resuscitation • Fainting
• Assessment of the situation • Head injuries • Choking
• Dealing with an unresponsive casualty • Diabetes • Fractures
• Infantile convulsions • Foreign bodies • Meningitis
• Control of bleeding and shock • Anaphylaxis • Burns
• Eye injuries • Heat and cold • Asthma
• Sickle cell anaemia
It was a great two days. Everyone got stuck into it and a lot of laughs were had along the way.
Many thanks to the Mulberrybush staff for your hospitality and for allowing others to attend the course.